Ben and Vicky's Wedding Scrapbook

Thursday, May 8, 2008

In the Director's Box

Slideshow 1

Who would have thought that stitching together a string of photos into a 10 min slideshow could be so difficult. Did I say 10 mins?! Darn, that means back to the trimming board.

Well, I started with a ready bunch of scanned and digital photos, so I figured that I just needed to play around with the animation, timing and music, and in no time I will be done. Wrong! Thoughts like 'these photos need some adjusting', to 'I need to hold that frame longer and add fade away to those' , to 'how do I get the songs to fade at the right time?' keep popping up, even after the nth time I'm replaying the slides.

After two weeks, the project is still in development stage. Haven't mastered the music transition and still working on the ending. Anyway I have a two weeks deadline till the premier, so got to do whatever it takes.

Back to lights, camera, action ....

No comments: